Professional language courses
Advanced course, presence course
In our vocational language courses, we prepare job-seeking migrants and refugees who have already attended an integration course and speak German at a level A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1. Professional language courses are made up of various courses, which can be combined individually in a modular manner and combine German lessons with measures taken by the Federal Employment Agency.
Kurse für jedes Lernniveau
Our wide range of courses meets every requirement
Schneller und individueller Kurseinstieg
We guarantee our participants a flexible course start!
Up-to-date course information
Professional language course
Duration: 300 teaching units
Max. Number of part
icipants: 25Teaching hours: Lessons are Monday to Thursday from 17:00 to 21
:00: Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF).
Since 2016, it has been necessary to benefit from vocational language support for people with a migrant background. The vocationally related promotion of German language is based directly on the integration courses: In the integration courses, immigrants learn the German everyday language. In subsequent vocational language courses, job-seeking migrants and refugees are continuously prepared for the labour market. The vocational language courses consist of various courses, which can be combined individually in a modular manner and combine German lessons with measures taken by the Federal Employment Agency. Each course concludes with a certificate exam. The certificate you have received can be very useful to you on your further career path.
The employment agencies and job centres decide who can take part in the vocational language courses. Even if you are in employment, you can take professional language courses if you do not yet have sufficient language skills to master the (future) day-to-day work.
- You have already completed an integration course and/or are already speaking German at A1, A2, B1, B2 or C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEC) for languages. For a visit to the courses with target language level A2 and B1, the previous integration course attendance incl. passed and failed German test for immigrants is required. This condition does not have to be met by those who are patient in accordance with Section 4 (1) sentence 2 No. 2 DeuFöV, who do not have access to the integration course.
- You must be registered as a jobseeker and/or generally receive benefits under SGB II (Hartz IV) or SGB III (unemployment benefit); You are looking for a training place, are already in training or you are currently undergoing the recognition procedure for your vocational or training qualification.
- You go through the recognition procedure for your vocational or training qualification.
- You have a migration background and a need for additional language training. I.e. They belong to one of the following groups:
- Immigrants from third countries, including those who were patient under section 4 sec. 1 sentence 2 DeuFöV and permitted according to Section 4 (1) sentence 3 DeuFöV i.V.m. 45a .2 sentence 3, 4 AufenthG. Eligible participants are those from countries of origin with a good chance of staying. These include Syria and Eritrea from 01.08.2019.
- EU citizens,
- Germans with a migrant background.
- You have already completed an integration course and/or are already speaking German at B1, B2 or C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEC).
Migrants, including refugees who are in the process of recognition and have a good chance of staying (the latter is mainly for the four countries of origin, Syria, Iran, Iraq and Eritrea). Refugees from safe countries of origin are excluded.
- EU citizens
- Germans with a migrant background
Lessons are Monday to Thursday from 17:00 to 21:00
Course B2 comprises 400 and 500 units respectively and aims to achieve the language level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference (GER). Language teaching has a general vocational orientation. The course concludes with a certificate exam.
Anmeldung zum Kurs
Setzen Sie sich einfach mit uns in Verbindung, wenn Sie Fragen zu unseren Kursen haben. Wir informieren Sie gerne über alles rund um unsere Kurse, den Einstieg in die Kurse, den Ablauf, die Förderungsmöglichkeiten und vieles mehr.
Warum Deutsch lernen?
Schreiben erhöht Kommunikation
Wir kommunizieren heute sehr oft schriflich miteinander, in E-mails oder in Messenger Diensten. Gute Deutschkenntnisse werden Ihnen dabei helfen!
Teilnahme am kulturellen Leben
Sicher unterwegs sein
Reisen wird einfacher
Zugang zu Bildung
18% der Bücher auf der Welt werden in Deutsch veröffentlich und nur wenige davon werden jemals in einer englischen Übersetzung zu kaufen sein.